Physics Division Site Access
Guidelines for Physics Division Staff for access to the LBL main site
Effective June 1, 2020
At present, return to onsite work is permitted only for a limited number of staff who are working on projects that have been approved for Covid-19 Pilot 1 site access. Staff approved for access are being contacted by their supervisor or work lead. Please see the lab’s COVID-19 Information page for the general requirements for coming onsite.
For those not working on an approved project but needing to come to the lab, limited access on weekends can be approved. NOTE: If you have not accessed the site since June 1, you will need to request approval two days in advance for clearance. The following steps are needed for approval:
- Obtain approval from your supervisor by e-mail.
- Complete the Physics Division site access form every time you want access.
- Take the LBL 0012 training (one time is all that is needed.)
- Take the Health Symptoms Check (Status resets every Sunday at 12:00 am. Take this on Sunday or later for the work week ahead.)
- Join WPC activity PH0074. If you are not yet approved on this activity, you will need to contact Ingrid Peterson <firstname.lastname@example.org> two days before coming on site. Ingrid will need to add you to this activity and review with you guidelines for safe handling of cleaning supplies before you are authorized to be onsite. This step needs to be done just once.
- In addition to completing the above steps, everyone requesting access, including that on weekends, should review the lab’s COVID-19 Information page for the general requirements for coming onsite.