Physics Division Site Access
Guidelines for Physics Division Staff for access to the LBL main site
Updated June 15, 2022
The current status of the laboratory and general information for coming on site is available on the lab’s COVID-19 information page. The overriding goal of the return-to-work planning is the safety of all personnel. All personnel accessing the site need to follow the safety and approval procedures that have been developed.
Please review the Lab Status for Safety Protocols for current lab status for face coverings, distancing, etc. This is revised as COVID rates change, so please check this page frequently for updates.
The basic requirements for LNBL Staff and Affiliates to access the LBL main site are:
- Valid LBNL Badge. If your badge has expired, you need to make an appointment at the Badge Office to obtain a new badge. (Note for career employees – if your badge does not have an expiration date, you need to go to the Badge Office and obtain a new one.)
- Your GERT training must be current.
- Take the LBL 0012 training
- Vaccination Declaration Status/Upload Vaccine Card
- Take the weekly Health Symptoms Check (The status resets every Sunday.)
There are no requirements specific to the Physics Division at present. It is no longer necessary for staff to be added PH-0074, the WPC activity created for working during COVID-19 controls.